Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM), an Adtalem Global Education institution, expands access and opportunity to students on the path to becoming skilled physicians determined to make an impact in global communities. RUSM has graduated more than 15,000 alumni who practice in the U.S. and Canada.
Located in Barbados, RUSM is accredited by the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and Other Health Professions.
Here's what we offer:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree upon completing the basic sciences curriculum on the campus in Barbados, followed by core and elective clinical rotations at affiliated teaching hospitals in the US, with options to complete rotations in Canada.
- Two curriculum offerings, modeled after U.S. MD program curriculum—a four-semester accelerated track and a five-semester track.
- MD program that combines foundational medical sciences and early supervised hands-on clinical experience with patients.
- Dual degree option through a partnership with Chamberlain University College of Health Professions to pursue a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree at the same time as your MD degree.
- Medical Education Readiness Program (MERP), which is a 15-week medical school preparatory program focused on preparing premed students for success in medical school.
- Student Support Services includes academic advising, mentoring, wellness and counseling, student finance, student organizations, and many other aspects of campus life.
- On-campus, family-friendly housing in The Villages of Coverley.
- Scholarships and other resources available to those who apply and qualify.
Director, Corporate Communications